AdvaitaBio’s founder, Dr. Sorin Draghici, was the Director of the Bioinformatics Core in one of NIH’s designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers. In that position, he got frustrated with the typical interactions between the Core and its customers. The typical back and forth between the Core and its customers can lead to wasted time and frustration for everybody involved.
AdvaitaBio was created to eliminate most of this friction and greatly increase the productivity and efficiency of a bioinformatics, genomics, or proteomics core.
Our platform leads to significant beneficial changes including:
- greatly increased the Core throughput (analyze up to 1,000% more data sets)
- reduce the costs per data set analyzed
- eliminate much of the wait time for Core customers
- increase notably the satisfaction of the Core customers
- increase the quality of the discoveries made from the data analyzed
Contact us to find us how our platform can help your Core!