Skip to content
Summer 2015 Release – July 13, 2015
The following components were added:
- Support for Sciex SWATH 2.0 Proteomics Expression data
- “Trash” bin on user dashboard
- Pathway and ontology images are now locked for scrolling. They can be unlocked in the on-screen menu.
- In the pathway images, individual genes can now be selected if you hover over the node in the image.
- Coherent cascades now have arrow heads so you can see directionality of the cascade.
- The gene table in the pathway detail page is more refined. Easier to filter.
- Bar chart of DE genes for pathways is now presented below the pathway image.
- Meta-analysis has a new view called “Rank layout” that lets you see how genes, GO terms, pathways, etc, rank compared to each other. (accessible from the
- lower right corner of the Venn).
- Several other improvements on the back-end and a few bug fixes.