iBioGuide Release Notes
On January 12, 2018, Advaita released a major updates to its platform, with improvements to iPathwayGuide, iVariantGuide, and iBioguide.
The Advaita Knowledgebase was updated to version 1711 and now includes:
- 3 organisms: homo sapiens, mus musculus, rattus norvegicus
- 213,390 Genes
- 1,933 Diseases
- 44,976 GO terms
- 4,791 Drugs
- 955 Pathways
- 5,710 miRNAs
- 3,161,730 References
- For a complete list of databases and versions, please see report information within each application.
- iVariantGuide: API Client now accepts multi-sample analyses
- Improvements to account registration page to ensure proper organization affiliation.
- iPathwayGuide: Improvements to parsing of CuffDiff-formatted files to maintain association of phenotype labels. Fold changes and p-value parsing remains untouched.
The following components were added or addressed in this release.
- Extensive databases updates including:
- KEGG pathways, drugs, and diseases
- NCBI genes
- TargetScan miRNAs
- Gene Ontologies
- PubMed references
- Improved search results
- Several bug fixes
- Changes to UI backend
The databases contained in iBioGuide were updated with the following releases:
- Pathways, Drugs, Diseases – KEGG – Release 73.0, March 16, 2015
- Gene Ontology Terms – Gene Ontology Consortium – September 19, 2014
- TargetScan – Release 6.2, March 2015
- MIRBase – Version 21, June 2014
- Genes – NCBI – March 2015