Many of our current customers have used the following process to evaluate Advaita software.
- Start with scientific consultation: talk to an experienced Advaita scientist about your research goals and challenges
- Register to access several demo datasets to explore Advaita software capabilities
- Get a demonstration of one of our products, specifically designed to address your goals and challenges from Step #1
- Read a case study or talk to an Advaita reference account
- Formulate your needs in terms of number of seats, number of analyses expected, etc.
- Get a quote on software costs then issue a purchase order (if required)
- Gain access to analyze your own data and training resources
- Use the software with your own research data
- Become an Extraordinary Advaita reference account
At any time during the above process until step 7 either party can determine that there is not a good fit and end the evaluation and part company on friendly terms.