On January 12, 2018, Advaita released a major update to its platform, with improvements to iPathwayGuide, iVariantGuide, and iBioguide.
The Advaita Knowledgebase was updated to version 1711 and now includes:
- 3 organisms: homo sapiens, mus musculus, rattus norvegicus
- 213,390 Genes
- 1,933 Diseases
- 44,976 GO terms
- 4,791 Drugs
- 955 Pathways
- 5,710 miRNAs
- 3,161,730 References
- For a complete list of databases and versions, please see report information within each application.
- iVariantGuide: API Client now accepts multi-sample analyses
- Improvements to account registration page to ensure proper organization affiliation.
- iPathwayGuide: Improvements to parsing of CuffDiff-formatted files to maintain association of phenotype labels. Fold changes and p-value parsing remains untouched.